Like Tree59Likes

Looking for fortune teller ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Looking for fortune teller ...

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone can recommend a fortune teller? And price you paid.

Hi: by fortune teller u mean someone to check FS of yr house?

Of the tarot, psychic or temple st/wong tai shin variety.

Ic
    From experience normally one seeks for these things when one is going thru a bad phase n perhaps hope for sme comforts in some ways
    Personally I believe the FS environment of yr home is also important…

holasNic likes this.

Top of Temple Street. Take your pick.

I can see you will lose a bit of your fortune.

Sith, Sage, AsianXpat0 and 13 others like this.

We used to send our clients to one based out of Wong Tai Sin... there's a small alleyway with quite a few fortune tellers by the side of the temple, although the one we specifically used was in a small office nearby. Speaks English and gives the "performance" necessary to please foreign visitors.

He may be excellent... or maybe not, in terms of his fortune telling. On this point I rather not comment as I don't believe in it enough to assess its accuracy! However he (appears) to know what he's talking about..

But why would you need a fortune teller? I'm baffled by people's superstition. Instead of spending your little fortune on a fortune teller, donate that money to the homeless or anyone in need. They will "bless" your fortune.

FrancisX, Sith, Crankshaft and 3 others like this.

So Man Fung is a known local astrologist and shows up on tv. Many pick his brain for Fung Shui recommendations to have a balance in interior design and for Bah Zhie. Better call his office for pricing and appointment. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100044168362662

Joey Yap has his theories on Bah Zhie, Fung Shui on YouTube. He speaks English, is entrepreneurial and has a lot of students and followers. Stationed in Malaysia. Videoconferencing shouldn’t be a problem nowadays.

kchan99 likes this.

Beware of fortune telling. Good news is fine but if bad news then it will screw your mental health

blandy62 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast