Like Tree1Likes

Me and My friend r rly bored in hong kong

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by ineedstuff:
    Thanks guys! I shall look into these things!
    Come to clear water bay, wear camo gear, bring mobile phone, water bottle, I will supply the Machete and Khukuri and then you can go BOAR hunting in the hills behind my village, theres quite a few up there, can hear them at night while walking the dogs. That should be excitin for you.

I also second, third the Sleeping idea. Its such a Bi#ch to get up in the morings in this cold weather.

Boar hunting? That sounds exciting. Do you eat them?

Quote Originally Posted by ineedstuff:
    Boar hunting? That sounds exciting. Do you eat them?
    I have a spanking brand new BBQ grill, only used once so if you can catch it, i will cook it for ya. BBQ Boar, Curry Boar, Sweet & Sour Boar, Boar Soup. what would you like.

spare ticket to David Byrne

I have a ticket to David Byrne $688 next Monday. At least one of you could go.

Quote Originally Posted by sandiaymelon:
    Hi there,

How about meeting some interesting people....like me & my friend on Jan 23!! We are fun to hang out with!

You, Daniel from Devon, be there.....oh! I don't really know where yet, you can tell me a great place with good music...

let me know...
    Hi Sandi,

Myself and some of my friends from the UK (London) might be interested in getting together. I'm new to this site but not to HK.

If I may ask about you and your friend in a bit more detail that would be great. Perhaps you could send me an email?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    get a hooker
    Good one

Quote Originally Posted by britisht:
    Hi Sandi,

Myself and some of my friends from the UK (London) might be interested in getting together. I'm new to this site but not to HK.

If I may ask about you and your friend in a bit more detail that would be great. Perhaps you could send me an email?

Regards
    Hi there!

Sorry but we cancelled the night out last minute on Jan 23, I did not see your message till today.

Would love to meet up. I've sent u a PM with more details.

Thanks!
    Sandi

if u're ok with a gamble, head to macao or else cross the border to guangzhou

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4