Like Tree1Likes

Me and My friend r rly bored in hong kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Me and My friend r rly bored in hong kong

is there anything interesting we could do? ANYTHING? any suggestions appreciated! APPRECIATE IT!

go to the peak, there is a way u can hike around!

A-J

that depends on who you two are and what are your interests. there's a lot goin on in hk

something interesting. thanks for the peak tip. I've been around there a few times.

interesting things. it seems like there's nothing to DO. What the hell do people do here other than work, shop and party. Anything INTERESTING? no more city sights. no more city sounds. Unless there are some interesting ones. no, but honestly what do people do here.

tell me what's going on in hk! PLEASE

chris_yang22 likes this.

Hiking (peak is boring. have a look at the hong kong hiking meetup hikes if you like outdoor stuff). Movies (Broadway Cinematheque has an excellent choice of international movies, way beyond Hollywood). Board Games (have a look at jollythinkers in prince edward. That guys shop is amazing). Food (I luv hotpot and am unfortunately not free this Saturday, but you should join). Relax (go to Shenzhen for a massage, especially after a long hike).

Well, and if your rather enjoy solitude - read a book I wish I had the time to read all the stuff I ordered before Christmas

Sorry, was too lazy to look up the links, but google will find you all these easily

Go to the mall. That's what everybody does.
    Karaoke, movies, dating if that counts

i figure; the malls around this place don't even have seating. Malls here don't lend to or provide for the same environment ideal for constructive idleness as a past time, as those in, say, the US seem to. I figure when somebody here says 'let's go to the mall', they thereby imply 'let's go shopping' and not 'hang.'

I tried riding the mtr once, it got boring pretty fast. It's a good place to read though.

thanks for all the replies! i will look into some of this stuff. whoop!

Last edited by ineedstuff; 06-01-2009 at 11:23 PM.

um... check out http://www.timeout.com.hk. there's hundreds of things to do at any given time.

just this weekend there is the fotan open studios, with 100+ artist's studios and galleries open to the public in the fotan industrial area.

you could also go to the jockey club creative arts centre in shek kip mei, which also has lots of studios, galleries and bookstores. there's a big new exhibition opening this weekend that involves some cool interactive art.

city festival is also going on right now. there are dozens of dance, theatre and music performances at the fringe.

at the very least you could go to the broadway cinematheque and watch a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedstuff:
    something interesting. thanks for the peak tip. I've been around there a few times.

interesting things. it seems like there's nothing to DO. What the hell do people do here other than work, shop and party. Anything INTERESTING? no more city sights. no more city sounds. Unless there are some interesting ones. no, but honestly what do people do here.

tell me what's going on in hk! PLEASE
    I really don't get it. You can do just about anything you want in HK. What did you do at home that you can't do here?

get a hooker

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast