Romantic Ideas for this weekend

Closed Thread

Romantic Ideas for this weekend

Hi

I need some advice! I want to arrange something for my wife for this sat. I would like to see if there is any theatre on anywhere- but i cannot see anything. Is there any? or alternatively any romantic suggestions for sat (day or evening or whole weekend)? Are there any small hotels on hong kong that can feel like a break from the city? Any ideas are welcome!

thanks
    John

picnic in a park? dinner on the peak and look at the skyline? check if the cultural centre has anything going on.

the directors club would be a nice place to treat her - all the good movies are only playing there, for some reason UA and MCL only want to show the same 4 films for about 6 months, or at least it feels like that. -_-

small hotels far away from the city
    Gold coast? I am sure you aren't talking about "hourly hotel" that kind of romantic

gold coast- ok will have a look- no not the hourly rate..

That looks good- but just wonder if there is anything on HK or islands- something similar?

http://www.warwickhotel.com.hk/en_index.htm

The above will satisfy all of your requirements, but I'd ring them first, as it might be fairly busy over CNY, being a small hotel, located on Cheung Chau Island.... The ocean view suites will be the go......
    Last edited by Skyhook; 21-01-2009 at 11:52 PM.