Paintball in HK ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Paintball in HK ...

Hi
    Im coming to HK in august for 6 months and cant really find anything about paintball there. Is it legal in Hk? Im an often player in Europe so i don't want to stop playing Thanks for any info....

Hey. There is a pain ball shop and centre at Kawloon bay near Hellman logistics office... chek it out...

people in hong kong usually play 'airsoft' --- they use semiautomatic and automatic guns that fire 6mm/.22 plastic bb's. they can be loaded with .22 paint bb's too. these guns look a LOT better than your normal paintball gun, and the better automatic rifles take large batteries, meaning you don't have to mess with co2 canisters

airsoft is also popular in europe, i know that quite well but unfortunately (or not paintball is much more exciting... i mean co2 and hp is much better then aegs ...cheers

If you are into more realism in terms of real world equipment of the Military or Law Enforcement, then come over to the world of AIRSOFT.

Pimpball is for girlies .

for girls ??? :)

i dont think so, in poland we train with police & military forces, and they dont use aegs ----because they only look good, good military paintball gun is also nice looking and has much better firning range, anyway if there is no decent paintball i will switch to airsoft then, tell me where can i join the battle ps check out some photos of our paintball team in poland and you will see what i mean

http://gut.magma-net.pl/cpg133/

cheers
    rudee

What kinda paintball gun do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremain:
    If you are into more realism in terms of real world equipment of the Military or Law Enforcement, then come over to the world of AIRSOFT.

Pimpball is for girlies .
    If you are into more realism, join the army or police force.

Airsoft is just soft.

gun

in hk i dont have any, couse i cant bring it here, but in europe i usualy use autococker, its like a sniper rifle, but generaly is there any group in hk (airsoft or paintball) that i can join for weekend battles??? i really miss this adrenaline

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast