Party Venue for Teenagers?

Closed Thread

Party Venue for Teenagers?

I'm hosting a party for Easter and it's going to be a slightly bigger than normal party, around 20-40 guests? The people i'm inviting are 13-15 years old, and i need a party venue that's reasonable sized/priced.

Any ideas?

What kind of activities are you planning for? Afternoon easter egg hunts for teenagers? Evening 'Dance with punch'?? A cupcake banquet?

What is your reasonable per person cost?

Hm.
    I like you idea of the evening dance thing, so i might go for that.
    but mainly it's just kinda like .. chill out, relax have fun sorta thing i'm aiming for, you know?

I'm not actually sure.
    I'm thinking each person pays $30 (we ARE students xD)
    and that'll give us around 900.
    and me and my other four friends would pitch in some more,
    so im guessing the whole budget would be around 2000-3000?

it'll be a lot easier to find a place after you have worked out what you want do. If dancing's your thing, there are plenty of clubs that will let you in. just don't all show up at the same time.

for whoever red dotted me for "A club for a 13yo?"

Dragon I hosted Baby loves disco not too long ago. So there are enough 13 yo's, go and get a club.

And honestly, there are plenty of young teenagers hanging out in lan kwai fong and dragon i.

Try DV8 in Sun Hung Kai. They rent it out in the afternoons for birthdays.

dv8 (Bar) 2/F Sun Hung Kai Centre. Tel: 2598 1212

i didnt organized baby loves disco. i thought it sucked too.

you can rent out a whole club/bar to have to yourself but i doubt they'll serve you drinks if everyone is under 15, even if you get out the short skirts and the push-up bras to look like you're 20.

outside of clubs and bars, restaurants might be willing to close for one night if you rent them out - you can push all the unneeded tables out of the way and have a dancefloor as well as sitting areas and such.

there must be some sort of clubhouse in a complex or near where you live that you could use?