All you can eat sushi places.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

and sure enough, their reservation line is dead

It's not unlimited per-say, but if you don't mind waiting until 10, the 50% off after 10 deal at Sushi One is unbeatable. Really good sushi, and you can eat like a king for $60. Now if you go to the ones in Mong Kok or TST East, you'll have to deal with the long lines. But last week we went to the one in TST West - and we walked right in - for five of us. Although I did hear that that location doesn't have the drinks at 50% off, so if you really want the drinks, maybe you should go to one of the other locations.

The Japanese place in the new QRE building, (opposite Hopewell) had a good set or All you can eat. Does anyone know what its called?

I'm giving this thread a bump.....does anyone know any good all you can eat sushi places in HK nowadays? Preferably something reasonably priced. Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of Tsukiji on Gage street in Central. It's not all you can eat,..but $150-200 will be all you can eat + sake and it's actually nice, as opposed to a lot of the dodgy "we just cut two bits of smelly sashimi smaller and smaller until we hit your number" places.

There's one right around Stanley or Wellington by the escalator. Forget the name but it's ok

Roko (or something like that) in PP3 (basement food court area) has weekend brunch for around $200-$300 (can't remember exact amount) with unlimited drinks and buffet. Never been there but have been meaning to try it - looks really nice.

Last edited by Satay Sue; 23-01-2012 at 10:54 PM.

That Ginza one looks like a good deal. Shall try it some time!

My missus saw on Groupon a deal for a Japanese sushi buffet for around HK$188.