newbie!

newbie!

hi
    im in hk just for a couple of weeks, ive been looking online for good clubs & bars etc, but i thought one of you guys might know if there are any rock/indie clubs about? r&bs ok too, i just wanna avoid the hard trancey stuff!
    also, since its just me and my brother out here, i thought it would be cool to meet some new ppl... well i thought this looked like a good place to start, so thanx for any pearls of wisdom u have 2 offer! X

Hi Georgie,
    Welcome!! Rock/indie clubs r hard to find in HK (maybe i just dont know it) Most of the clubs play RnB, Hip Hop or House & Trance.
    Anyway..just come out with us next time, u will enjoy urself so much that it doesnt matter what music it is!
    U can take ur Brother too

i absolutely agree with mina917..

check hkclubbing.com for all the club/night listing...or check out "insomnia" or "dusk till dawn" for some live pop/rock thingy..

Which bit do u agree with me Angie?? The 'U can take yr brother too' bit? LOL

ithought as much, ho hum.. always worth checking tho. been recommended ned kellys in tsim sha tsui so i guess we'll head there first! any of u guys around tung chung?
    toodles x

georgie - i recently moved from discovery bay...i used to go to tung chung for shopping as it is the only place which is closer to discovery bay for shopping.."ned kellys" does jazz but dont know about the indie/rock thingy..

mina917 - *lol* ..i was agreeing to the "just come out with us next time, u will enjoy urself so much that it doesnt matter what music it is!" bit...