Where is the best place to get tailor-made suits and shirts in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where is the best place to get tailor-made suits and shirts in HK?

Hello, I need recommendation on good tailor (with reasonable price) for light suits and shirts in HK.
    Thanks.

sams tailor on Nathan road in TST. a bit pricey for local tailors but great work and fast!

hi Golf duke !!!!!

i am visiting one tailor on des voueux road central .... roger concept tailor co no is 25378449 ..mr ..roger you can say you were reffered by mr Stephen mak or Ricky ...

just had two suits made for HKD 3850, with two shirts for free, at a very good shanghainese tailor in Central.

The address:

Man's Tailor and Fashion
    Shop 139, Melbourne Plaza
    33 Queen's Road
    Central

(ask for Aldo)

it's a very small place, they have all the qualities possible and they make very good prices if you plan to have more than one suit. I personnaly find it really good. It was recommended to me by a friend who has been living in HK all his life.

Sam's is not that good. Go to a Shanghainese tailor. The Chinese tailors seem to do a better job and are less likely to rip you off.
    Stay away from the Indian Tailors in TST..especially the ones that use touts to get in business.

Anyone experiences with W.W. Chan?

Has anyone been up to Shenzhen for a suit? I hear you can get some really excellent deals there...

Quote Originally Posted by tstexpat:
    Sam's is not that good. Go to a Shanghainese tailor. The Chinese tailors seem to do a better job and are less likely to rip you off.
    Stay away from the Indian Tailors in TST..especially the ones that use touts to get in business.
    My personal opinion:

I have had alot of shirts and quite a few suits made and I agree - stay away from the tailors in TST. I find that their prices are somewhat better but they seldom have as good materials as the chinese tailors.

Anything going on this week?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast