Heavy metal nights in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Heavy metal nights in HK?

ok..

Probably a bit of a long shot, but worth a try..

Are there any pubs or clubs that play heavy Metal in Hong Kong?

I'm looking for a place that will play an all out metal night..

Spineshank, Disturbed, Fear Factory, Machine Head, Nine Inch Nails.. Thats the kind of stuff that I love, but i've been out a couple of times and not found anything.

Can anyone recommend anywhere that might play this kinda music... Its been a while since I last went to a decent night out so if there is somewhere then thats where I'm headed as soon as I can.

If not, can you let me know somewhere that doesn't play dance music or RnB

Cheers

I hope someone does know of a heavy metal night ive been here 8 months and would love to get to listen to some decent music! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rach in db:
    I hope someone does know of a heavy metal night ive been here 8 months and would love to get to listen to some decent music! ^_^
    Are there many people on the forum who listen to metal?

Would be interesting to know who else is so we can see who else is missing there beloved riffage!

well thers you, me and my hubby so that makes 3 of us. Its not quite enough to open a rock club night yet : ( but hopefully lots more people will reply!

Amazonia in Wanchai is the only place that i know that places HM live band.

cool..

I'm ideally after a metal club night. I can imagine that these are going to be really hard to come across and i'm not expecting to find one.. I'm pretty sure there have got to be more than the 3 of us that listen to metal...

nine inch nail, system of th down

Hell, I live 2 blocks away from Amazonia.
    Will check it out soon.

Last weekend I've been to 'Backstage Live' and the band was playing Classic Rock songs. Band was pretty good but the entrance fee was way to high and the crowd was kinda... not my cup of tea .

mo really in to heavy metal, but nu metal is pretty cool - deftones, system of a down, etc..

if we could get somewhere that would play heavy and nu metal stuff that would be great!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast