how to blow the mind of a 20 year old in hong kong?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

LKF 7-11 (aka Club 7)...the one right across from California. Cheap beers..young crowd...most of the time

why don't you organise a boat trip in sai kung ( capacity up to 28 people) with fit birds, sun, sea, bring your own beers and drinks, bikinis and water sports, well nice, cost around HK$5000 per whole day(best to split with more people)

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    why don't you organise a boat trip in sai kung ( capacity up to 28 people) with fit birds, sun, sea, bring your own beers and drinks, bikinis and water sports, well nice, cost around HK$5000 per whole day(best to split with more people)
    He's already planned the MegaJunk on day one of his brother's arrival..

wargames, paintball, wake surfing, night markets, ocean park, wednesday night at the race track, party tram, ...

Some of them are actually useful:

The Life List - 750 things to do in Hong Kong before you die. | HK-magazine.com

Last edited by reinkarnation; 13-05-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reinkarnation:
    Good list! I haven't seen this before - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JT06:
    Pi, No.9, Billion and Beijing have some young people I think. The last two are newer though so maybe try those.
    where are they?

Tribeca is in wan chai right ?

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

Insomnia and Stormies in LKF?!?! *YOU* must be the 50yr old lol...ok maybe not 50 but over 30...sorry but those bars are not the ones you're alluding to with teens.

The younger places in LKF are Sugar, Bei Jing, Billion, Qixi, Pi, No 9 and Prive is borderline.

Quote Originally Posted by wayland:
    Insomnia and Stormies in LKF?!?! *YOU* must be the 50yr old lol...ok maybe not 50 but over 30...sorry but those bars are not the ones you're alluding to with teens.

The younger places in LKF are Sugar, Bei Jing, Billion, Qixi, Pi, No 9 and Prive is borderline.
    You get plenty of early twentysomethings at Insomnia and Stormies though.

The clubs you mentioned are fine if you're into pretentious showboating with a bunch of trustafarians and they all tend to play the same old music. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    You get plenty of early twentysomethings at Insomnia and Stormies though.

Not my experience when I've been there recently.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    The clubs you mentioned are fine if you're into pretentious showboating with a bunch of trustafarians and they all tend to play the same old music. Yawn.
    There are far more pretentious clubs in LKF. BTW, we're talking about places for 20yr olds...save your music reviews for another thread.

Dragon-i, Prive and Volar are the most pretentious clubs in Hong Kong.

and tribecca is closed for rennovation or something at the moment...