Like Tree1Likes

Junk Boats

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

wtbhotia, I got a good mate of mine who recently bought a boat. I could talk to him and see if I can arrange something.

Does anyone have a junk already booked for the June 25th or 26th?

I have 10 girls that I work with in town and we can't get a reservation.
    Let me know if anyone needs/wants extra people on their boat!

I promise we're all very sweet and want to have a fun day out on the water.
    We would prefer one that has food and drinks included.

Thanks!
    Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by drinkB4noon:
    I have 10 girls that I work with in town and we can't get a reservation. I promise we're all very sweet and want to have a fun day out on the water.
    Sounds very intersting, might have to kick the wife over board and make some room.

I have a boat booked for June 25th, departing Sai Kung with speed boat and food included but BYOB. I'll see if I can get you a boat for yourself or try and fit you into mine.

I'll send you a pm to get details or give you details.
    rani likes this.

I also have a contact if anyone interested. Chinese wooden junk boat, with/ without speed boat. The good thing is the staffs are young and English speaking. I chartered it in early May and by that time the junk was still in middle of renovation, so I'd got a very good price. That's no problem for me as I just went to High Island for seafood with some friends.

Hey!

Thanks everyone for the info! Finding a vessel that floats is less an issue than finding someone to serve food and drinks on it as well. I've used Pana Oceans before and had catering done by Chicken on the Run with BYO which is fine but a hassle for the organiser (me). I'd much prefer to go the route made easy by Jaspas and Mes Amis which is an inclusive deal of boat/food/free flow booze/staff to waiter for a price per head. Shamrock separates the cost of everything form hiring staff by the hour to costing drinks per the unit.

Does anyone know of a restaurant that has a Jaspas/Mes Amis model of junk hire? Both restaurants' boats are booked solidly through to August.

Thanks, Monique

They have a live chat button. See if they can help put everything together for you

Get the latest issue of timeout magazine, big article on the junk operators along with contact details etc