Now Broadband TV

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

liko: I have been promised now broadband at the end of the month. No one has called us so far to change it and I've not bothered to follow up.

Will probably start bugging them this week.

On netvigator cust service

I was a very loyal customer of netvigator till recently

my unlimited broadband contract expired in August, I forgot totally, and ran up a huge bill in September
    On calling up and asking (humbly) whether I could renew my unlimited broadband, and also get some adjustment of the charges, I get a lecture in HKinglish on why I should have logged into "our website" and verified the contract end date, and they cannot do anything till I pay up.
    So I ask to disconnect the service.
    No, no, you cant do it on the phone
    We will fax u a form , u fill it up and our termination department
    ( headquarters recently moved to San Francisco)will consider your case, to see if you can actually discontinue.
    Chanced by a PCCW shop, same day, asked them If I could give them the disconnection notice, reacted with horror, and said, no you have to sign and fax it / post it
    Succeeded in faxing it after two days of retry!
    asked them to confirm whether they received the fax and what the status is , of the disconnection notice ( about 3 hrs after the fax went thru), was told
    Our system is down, we will call you when it is up

Finally got that confirmed the next day, and now was informed that their Termination Department ( their capitals) will call me to schedule a Termination Visit

Currently quaking in my boots and expecting Arnie at my front door

In the middle of all this, a small army lands up at door, to install NowBroadband TV, promotion offer!
    I shot them all dead and stuffed the bodies in the plastic recycling bin.

The latest is that they're "checking with their coverage department".

Why cant the morons just admit that its not going to be available and allow me to subscribe to Cable TV????

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4