Pub Quiz Team Mates Needed

Closed Thread

Pub Quiz Team Mates Needed

A friend and I are going to do the pub quiz in the Bulldog, Lan Kwai Fong tomorrow (Tues) evening, but seriously lack intelligence to win. So calling anyone who fancies helping us out...

lavina_

hey me and someone are in 4 sure! what type of trivia are we talkin about though!? I'm fairly good at anyhing but can't make an promises!

Mark - I think there a couple of GeoExpat teams in place at Bulldogs. Not sure who the ring leader is these days. Ask around at the quiz (Matthew might know)

I'm one of them, Our team is pretty full for this week.

Also make sure that you have actually booked a table as well as the quiz is very popular and if you're stuck at the back then you have no chance of hearing everything.

Thanks for the advice!

Im in :-) Definalty up 4 it - finish work at 7 so will be there bout half past ish...

Sure, sounds fun! where / when do we meet?

See you guys tonight then, I've got Juice's number from another thread so will call or text to introduce myself and some of the others.

Meeting is around 730ish beforehand. Table is booked under my name, think MarkE is getting there earlier and has my details anyway.

My number is 5316 4091 just in case of problems, feel free to call or text

Cheers
    Tim