Coffee Shop hopping

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I love the Starbucks on Duddell Street.

Its got a nice relaxed feel, the staff are friendly and its right opposite where the other half works.

When i'm not there.. PCC on Wellington street, not my favourite but this ones always got the SCMP for reading/wiping

haven't been to the SB on duddell street but speaking of that area, the MIX under the HSBC tower is pretty alright too during non-peak hours...

Can't say I'm a fan of PCC on wellington... it was nice enough when it first opened but now it's just overcrowded most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by acreativenameeh:
    haven't been to the SB on duddell street but speaking of that area, the MIX under the HSBC tower is pretty alright too during non-peak hours...

Can't say I'm a fan of PCC on wellington... it was nice enough when it first opened but now it's just overcrowded most of the time
    I only use the PCC in Wellington first thing in the morning.. Walk the GF to work and then go use the internet.

I tend to have my laptop with me when I'm in a coffee shop. Normally studying, Geoexpatting or Photoshopping.

From the oens that I've been to, I like:

-Starbucks in Tai Koo shing - opposite to One Island East (ultra comfy sofa's)
    -SB on 2/F Central Plaza, Wan Chai (good views)
    -PC on the Peak
    -Kosmo in Central (1st floor and only in the mornings)

...will add later if I can think of anymore

PCC at the Peak is definitely a good one yup

I would say the pacific cafe at IFC mall and Festival Walk are my favourite.

For starbucks, I definitely pick the one which is located behind COACH central. u know which one I meant? haha. Coz it is near my work place

But I can't always drink coffee.;( would love to drink whn I need private time to stay alone

x
    N
    Posted via Mobile Device

I would say the pacific cafe at IFC mall and Festival Walk are my favourite.

For starbucks, I definitely pick the one which is located behind COACH central. u know which one I meant? haha. Coz it is near my work place

But I can't always drink coffee.;( would love to drink whn I need private time to stay alone

x
    N
    Posted via Mobile Device