NFL (American Football)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The only problem I see with us getting together is: Back in the states you go watch football on Sunday and they have 10 tv's with every game on, not sure the places here have that many receivers to show all the games simultaneously.

A few posts up a bar owner/worker asked us to go there in Wanchai if we had enough people. Also, remember that the games are on at 1am and 4am usually on Monday morning.

How many of you can do that? I know I can..

i can do it sometimes but only for the steelers!

:-)

I can do it, some vikes games would be much appreciated, although I don't mind watching the eagles too.

PLAYOFF!?!

Anyone know where I can watch the PLAYOFFS?

I am moving to HK january 1st week, so as I die hard Packer Fan I'm hoping to find a place to watch the game.

When I'm traveling I have the NFL ticket so I have been able to watch games online, but the NFL ticket expires after regular season.

Does the NFL Pass cover playoffs? And do I have to pass the full $240USD just for the playoffs?

Or are the playoffs always available on TV?

Your assistance is much appreciated. The Packers will most probably be in the wildcard weekend and with a little luck maybe make it to the divisional round as well...I need to see it any which way, ONLINE feed, Satellite TV, Bar, wherever whatever.

Two years ago I was in a little resort town of HouHain (Sp?) in Thailand and the only place they had the NFL championship game was a hotel TV at the Marriott about 45 minutes from my resort hotel (I had driven around and gone to about 20 hotels prior looking for a place that will show the game).

They only had the bar open until midnight, so I made a deal and paid them $300+ to stay in a room I never slept in, just so they could keep the Bar TV on all night. Too bad the Pack lost in OT to the Giants, oh well, at least they beat the Pats, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to watch the game.

Last edited by PackerFan; 19-12-2009 at 05:14 AM.

Hey man.. as I said before keep me in the loop if you find anything. I didnt' find anything last year and haven't bothered looking this year. The demand isn't high enough for a bar to stay open unless they have a concrete demand for it, so tough for people to commit. The SB is a different story, many places will play it and you need reservations to get a seat.

The NFL game pass, here is what my subscription says. I'm aware it expires after Reg season ends as well:

Playoffs Pass - $69.99
    Get LIVE online access to all NFL Playoffs games, including Super Bowl XLIV and the 2010 Pro Bowl. Subscription valid until February 15, 2010.
    I think last year I paid $25 per game to watch the Eagles. But the later rounds are on Now TV, ASN Network or 631 Now Sports 5, I think. You might need to purchase the earlier rounds since there are more games.

Hey, I think it's 70 as noted above and 30 for each round if you purchase seperately. You don't have to buy the whole package again, thankfully. NFL makes enough $ as it is.

I don't know anywhere that shows the games live but the Trafalgar in Wan Chai has an NFL night on a Friday which is really good.

They show a couple of full games from the previous Sunday. They will be showing the play-offs.

It's not live but it sure beats getting up at 4am!

Have you asked at The Keg in LKF? They tend to have American sports on late at night.

anyone know a place to watch the vikings/cowboys game tomorrow night (Monday - yes, not live)? i plan to stay away from the internet all day to essentially make myself believe i'm watching a live game. any leads on a bar to watch the game would be awesome, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by laguna:
    I see it that Trafalgar ad on ASN that I am planning to go on this Sunday, anyone care to join me?
    I am a Viking's supporter...
    We watch the game last sunday & morning at Delaney Bar (TST). I am Vikings fan too. Let me know if you want to watch it together.....