Hong Kong Backgammon Club meets again!

Closed Thread

Hong Kong Backgammon Club meets again!

Next meeting of the Hong Kong Backgammon Club will be Monday, August 24, 2009, 7:00 pm until at Grappa’s Jardine House

Players of all abilities are invited. For further information, please send me a private message, and if you want to be included on our announcements list, please include your email address

We currently meet monthly and usually hold a cash tournement with a nominal entry fee. For those not ready to engage in the tournement, there are plenty of casual games to join. For new players, let us know in advance you are coming and we will see that you get some lessons!

We have changed our location from before
    New location will be:

Grappa’s
    Jardine House, Downstairs
    Connaught Road, Central
    Tel: 2521 2322
    El Grande Concepts - Grappa's Group

For those of you who may not be familiar with this location, it is across from the Central Post office and very close to the old Star Ferry location. Any queries, don’t hesitate to contact me.

BillyBob

Hey, is this legit?

Dear Ray,

Very much so. Do you play?

Yep, I do, use to play with the Greeks and Cypriots back in Manchester. But not sure what are your rules.

Backgammon

Come by next Monday night and find out. I have heard of the Middle Eastern variation. We play the modern game which utilizes a doubling cube. Give it a try, you ought to like it.

Billy Bob

Ok, see what my work commitments are like, but will come along if I have the time

Hi Ray,

Show up when you can. If it is not at the beginning, that is not a problem. Send me your email address by private message and I'll put you on our event list for future reference.

Cheers!