buffet lunches and dinners on hk island

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

buffet lunches and dinners on hk island

how does the grand hyatt compare with the island shangri-la and conrad?

i have been to the latter two and was not that impressed - not been to the hyatt - what are people's views on it?

Hi,

I don't have any specific memorable experiences at the Grand Hyatt. But here is a listing of their restaurants to start.

Restaurants at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Hotel: One Harbour Road Restaurant, Grissini, Kaetsu...

Editor

My fav is the one at Peninsula, its semi-buffet

the pen do a semi-buffet?! news to me...what cuisine is it? how much?

Lee Garden on weekends has an excellent Korean BBQ and Pan-Asian luch buffet. Can gorge down for only 100 HKD. It's good stuff bloke.

Had a buffet lunch at the Hyatt and was not impressed. According to my buffet-mad friend, the Shangri-La and Intercont are the best in town. Except for Sunday brunch, which would be Top Deck.

>> the pen do a semi-buffet?! news to me...what cuisine is it? how much?

Verandah.

oh! the pen own the verandah?!

more news to me.

prefer international cuisine rather than just asian, otherwise the lee garden one looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigga:
    Had a buffet lunch at the Hyatt and was not impressed. According to my buffet-mad friend, the Shangri-La and Intercont are the best in town. Except for Sunday brunch, which would be Top Deck.
    The Sunday brunch at Top Deck is good value, not least in that you can get 4.5 hours of unlimited French sparkling wine if you start at 12, and it's a good environment on a nice day, particularly if it's not too busy. But the overall quality and variety of the food is far below the Shang in my opinion. Having said that, I'd do Top Deck as my "every day" buffet at $378 and keep the Intercon or Shang for special occasions.

has anyone tried the 'old' mandarin buffet? it's only weekday lunchtimes so i always miss it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast