BEWARE! Bag stolen from a bar in LKF

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    how do you know if you have these red blobs? does it tell you? have i got any? has anyone given me some?

im sure iv made some controversial or derogatory remarks before...
    Control panel and scroll down, the recent ones will be listed if any.

just wanted to let the person know who gave me a blob for my post with this comment:

You normally make sense. This doesn't. Not sure why you want to diminish this poster but if it feels good I guess it's the way to do it...
    you gave me a green blob by mistake. please resubmit your note as a red blob, and give me another red blob somewhere else to balance out correctly.

i may not care for the blob system...but at least im fair about it
    Last edited by BenderBends; 03-09-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    just wanted to let the person know who gave me a blob for my post with this comment:

you gave me a green blob by mistake. please resubmit your note as a red blob, and give me another red blob somewhere else to balance out correctly.

i may not care for the blob system...but at least im fair about it
    Hahaha... I green blobbed you on purpose but I guess didn't leave my "f16" calling card which I usually do as you earlier said this to the OP which I felt was harsh but didn't warrant a red card...I'd have given you yellow if a ref in a football match:

"sorry to hear...but you should watch your things more carefully. no matter how safe a place is, you shouldn't leave a designer purse behind you while you chat in a crowded bar."

----

The irony in all this is that the OP's last post showed how oblivious to all the attention this was getting as she likely didn't check back for a day or so.

Now I think someone needs to create a thread about the dangers of not jay walking or not wearing seat belts in cars or the evils of smoking...hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    Hahaha... I green blobbed you on purpose but I guess didn't leave my "f16" calling card which I usually do as you earlier said this to the OP which I felt was harsh but didn't warrant a red card...I'd have given you yellow if a ref in a football match:

"sorry to hear...but you should watch your things more carefully. no matter how safe a place is, you shouldn't leave a designer purse behind you while you chat in a crowded bar."

----

The irony in all this is that the OP's last post showed how oblivious to all the attention this was getting as she likely didn't check back for a day or so.

Now I think someone needs to create a thread about the dangers of not jay walking or not wearing seat belts in cars or the evils of smoking...hahah.
    Don't invite a debate on smoking - you will never hear the end of it!

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    how do you know if you have these red blobs? does it tell you? have i got any? has anyone given me some?
    Click on the scale icon in your own post(s).

im sure iv made some controversial or derogatory remarks before...
    And you will burn in hell for that.

Apart from giving a conduit for a-holes to release their infantile spitting-dummy out rants, what are these blobs for?

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying Donald about them. This is an internet forum for expression and exchange of ideas and information, not a paid consulting service where there is legal duty of care. If you don't like or agree with information or views - just ignore them. Also, if some people want to be a blaCkcUrraNT, that's their right too

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Actually, thinking about this thread again I realise this experience is probably the worst the OP has ever had in her life. Whilst this seems a minor, albeit annoying, life interruption to many of us, for her it was absolutely devastating. A young woman in a foreigner land surrounded by thieves and people who don't look out for her.

In time, she will look back on this experience as one of life's smaller knocks. I hope she doesn't get too many big ones on the years ahead but, if she does, this one may be put into true perspective.
    Claire ex-ax i would like to point a few things out:

1.) This experience is certainly not the worst i have ever had in my life, god knows how you came to that conclusion!
    2.) How do you know if this experience was 'absolutely devastating' for me??? Where in my post have I stated that?? It certainly was not; everything can and will be replaced.

I find your comments really patronising. I really did not ask for such bitter responses. I was just wanting people to know what happened to me over the weekend. I obviously touched a nerve with you...but no offence was intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:

there was no calling card...but i appreciate the follow up to clarify.
    and i agree 100% for your reasoning on the yellow card....sometimes i do deserve red..but its always better to get your point across with a yellow and be able to continue playing the game

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5