Best Happy Hour deals in LFK/Soho?

Closed Thread

Best Happy Hour deals in LFK/Soho?

Just kind of curious if you guys have any good suggestions for best Happy Hour deals for any LFK/Soho bar or lounge (preferably if the music isn't too loud and the place is comfortable). Looking mainly for a chill place to hang out with friends after work.

Also do you guys know of some website that clearly lists (best if side by side) all the Happy Hour deals offered in LFK/Soho? Thanks!

Hi big_apple_ken,

I am not sure if my suggestions will help but you can check out ILoveSoHo.hk > Promotions > All Promotions. Your guide to events, venues and more in and around the Hong Kong SoHo district for their promotional prices for happy hours. Generally, if you want to get better deals on after work happy hour in a lounge place for chilling, Wan Chai bars are better bets for you. Or you can check out www.lankwaifong.com or Home - Hong Kong Entertainment Nightlife Clubbing Music Guide - HKClubbing.com if you haven't tried those already.

If you want to follow more promotional deals, if you have facebook, you can join their happy hour @ lan kwai fong in Hong Kong where they keep updates on their promotional events.

Editor

Thanks for the all the sites Editor. I actually frequent all the sites you mentioned but the information available isn't quite complete. For example the LFK website still misses a lot of bars (for example Lei Dou or Avenue Lounge which I still consider in LFK) and therefore happy hour info. The same thing applies to Ilovesoho which also is missing a handful of bars.

That's why I posted here. Cause I would think logically people here would have better suggestions and more up to date info on happy hours than a site where info gets updated infrequently.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

big apple: How about setting a website up which others (selected users) can post on, update the information, add reviews, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by big_apple_ken:
    Thanks for the all the sites Editor. I actually frequent all the sites you mentioned but ...
    .... you still can't remember it is LKF, not LFK.

Just walk down there to get the most updated info.

Since the food and drink spots open and close so frequently that no one can follow...

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile:
    .... you still can't remember it is LKF, not LFK.
    Sorry was typing on the go...but you get what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    big apple: How about setting a website up which others (selected users) can post on, update the information, add reviews, etc.?
    Well that actually would be pretty good. In the US (I'm from NYC) most people there use yelp which is kind of like openrice here except it includes bars/shopping etc. I've seen the websites here (hkclubbing/hiphongkong/lifestyleasia) it seems like people don't really want to rate/review the place (which is pretty strange to me).

How about this? If you have info just post it in this thread and I'll aggregate the info on a site?