Miracle Berry

Closed Thread

Question Miracle Berry

Hello,

A friend told me that he was at a "Flavour Tripping Party" and that he tried "miracle berries" which change apparantly the taste of food...
    It seems that everything sour or bitter turns sweet. Is that right? But he does not know where to get them... Does somebody know where to get these? I want to try as well...

Thanks!

Go to PnS and buy some sugar.

I've heard of these - it's true - not sure where you get them though. I think they are quite expensive.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Synsepalum dulcificum

You can buy them from Necescity, who hosted the party at Box Thai a few weeks ago. Check out the website main page and you'll see them being advertised. 4 Berries for $100. (HOME - NecesCity - Feel the City's Pulse). And yes, I ate it and made the limes that I bit into taste totally like sweet sugar!!! It was surreal. The only problem is that the wine we were drinking (Chardonnay) also turned really sweet, which was not that great...

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoinHK:
    You can buy them from Necescity, who hosted the party at Box Thai a few weeks ago. Check out the website main page and you'll see them being advertised. 4 Berries for $100. (HOME - NecesCity - Feel the City's Pulse). And yes, I ate it and made the limes that I bit into taste totally like sweet sugar!!! It was surreal. The only problem is that the wine we were drinking (Chardonnay) also turned really sweet, which was not that great...
    4 berries for HK$100! Well that sounds like a great way to waste money. I really don't get the point - if you don't like sour food then don't eat it or cover it in sugar.

I also heard this is very fun, to try foods you normally wouldn't just straight up eat. i.e. lime, lemon, vinegar.. stuff like that

yes! in the Flavour Tripping Party at NecesCity we drank vinegar and Tun Yam soup! That was mind blowing.. it's sweeeeeeeeeeet!

4 berries for $100 is worth a try if you want to wow your friends.. and each berry is effective for more than 30 mins anyways