Speed Dating?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I'm new too and I miss my girly nights. I came over from Chicago not too long ago! It would be a blast if I can count myself in for something

ooh. looks like more girlies..

so maybe we should get something happening, ideas?

shopping, coffee shops, spa...?

Retail Theraphyyyyyyyy.... ..What girl doesn't like to shoopppp??

Girly night girly night!!
    I think speed dating's beginning to take off here, there was a big article about it in the City section of the South China Morning Post a few weeks ago as well...there was also an article in HK Magazine a week or two ago about internet dating if you're looking for a man...although sitting at a computer screen doesn't offer quite the same social or drinking opportunities as speed dating might do!

A friend of mine met his gf thru speed dating over 2 years ago, and they just announced their engagement.

what about all girls meeting for coffee and then going for a movie next week.. any good movies in town?

There is that cute little cinma place in LKF where you can get a room all to yourselves to watch the movie of your choice!

Sylvester- fish and bicycles mate, I don't think we're wanted in this thread, the GeoDivas have it cornered!

Quote Originally Posted by KESS:
    what about all girls meeting for coffee and then going for a movie next week.. any good movies in town?
    I'd be up for it. Tues and Thurs work best for me during the week. Or weekends usually are ok if we work something out early!

No idea what films are out though!

I'm up for coffee, I'm up for a movie. That little LKF place sounds cute. Let's work out a time girls!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast