Indian movies in HK

Indian movies

Was just wondering if there are any theatres in HK which screen Indian movies. Or are there any events where Indian movies are screened?

You may want to check with one of the Indian video rental stores, they are well aware of the Indian movies in HK -- usually once or twice a month at the convention center.

Also, email [email protected] (I think thats the address) they are responsible for bringing the Indian movies into town.

Just got an email that Baghban is playing on Oct 5th.

Send an email to [email protected] for more info.

Rani

Know it all and Ms Know it all: could you please let me know when Aishwarya Rai is in town

Sunday

hi everyone,i'm a new joiner to the gang.would like to watch indian movies at the cinema.Are they screened regularly in HK and where?

aishwarya on sunday? why? and where will she be going? is there a chance to see her? maybe i can stand at the airport all of saturday!

Baghban on Sunday 5th

After a bit of research I got the number and called at 2368 2947.Baghban is being screened at the Jockey Club Auditorium at Hong Kong Polytechnic University at TST (East) on the 5th of October (Sunday).Shows at 1515 hrs and 1945 hrs.Tickets priced at HK$ 80 & 130 each.