Where to find a Halloween costume

Closed Thread

Where to find a Halloween costume

Does anyone know where I can find priest clothes? My brother's band is doing a Halloween concert and he wants to go as a priest.
    Thanks.

the best person to ask is saltwater ...think he's dressing up as a priest for halloween...hang on, or did he say a nun?!..go on, pm him anyways...

Nipplefish,

I remember when we were in school, classmates of mine (who were required to don the clerical garb for a play that they were doing) walked into a seminary and got the costumes they needed. So may be you could do something similar: walk into a church and request the priest to lend you his attire. If that sounds difficult, then rope in some church-going catholic friends of yours to get the job done.

Nimplefish
    Great name!

It would be handy if those in the know post up markets and stores and the likes that are good for fancy dress so we can all prepare for hallowean...

Last edited by Laughing_Monkey; 21-10-2005 at 12:12 AM. Reason: coding where no coding required

maybe i should go as a monkey....
    but in this heat i wouldnt be laughing!

There's a shop in the basment (visible from groud level) of Auto Plaza in East TST.

do a search on www.centamap.com for Auto Plaza & it's the corner closest to the Centerary Garden/Chatham Rd South.

Tai Yuen Street, Wan Chai...a market street full of halloween dressing up goodies...we went there in the evening, but I guess its on all day!?