Birthday celebration place?

Closed Thread

Thumbs up Birthday celebration place?

I'm celebrating my birthday this saturday weekend and want to get some suggestions of good places to go. Dinner, drinks and definitely dancing! (Doesn't have to be the same place for all three things). In particular any places with special discounts or privileges for birthday celebrations. And by the way, I'm still new around here and don't know many people so if anybody wants to join up for the fun, please feel free to. I'll be honoured

go nuts sister! It's your birthday, and I will buy a tequila or a prairie fire. If you can handle one? Suggestions for a place for a birthday, I need to know what kind of place your into. I don't want to suggest a place that your doesn't fit who you are.

Is Edge a good place for dancing? I think I've got my mind down on going to the freezer room at Balalaika for vodka shots - love the place.

Whats your budget? How many people?

The freezer room at the Balaika is my favourite for good vodka shots ....and you have to do without those fur coats ....somehow the vodka tastes smoother this way.

Happy Birthday in advance. Sorry I won't be able to help you celebrate, I have a bbq to attend. But if you guys are heading out somewhere later in the night to dance the night away, I might join you and buy you a b'day drink!

Thanks for all the tips guys. This is what I have in mind. 1) Rico Bistro for dinner since they have a live flamenco showcase that evening, then 2) head over to Balalaika for freezer room vodka shots [And I think Caroline13 might be right about those fur coats they provide] and then 3) some dancing some place, maybe Edge. Anyone interested in any of those let me know and I can pm my number if you want to join us. I already have a few ppl in on the wild ride!