Clockenflap II!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by bechampions:
    I would love to go, what was it like last year, was it packed...does it happen during the day or night...any alcohol for purchase at the venue etc etc?
    it is pretty cool, and lasts for many hours -- bands, art, a tent for viewing short films and digital art, etc., etc. Yes, there is food and beer/wine, and some souvenirs to purchase.

last year, after the outdoor gig ended at cyberport, everyone went inside for dancing - it was pretty fun. no bad vibes or attitudes... even my horrible dancing wasn't criticised (to my face! )

the shuttle buses were cool getting there, but I took a taxi back to Central - I couldn't find the shuttle buses after I left to be honest

not that you need a warning, but there were a lot of persons who didn't pace themselves last year and ended getting burned out by early evening...they missed the late night fun. Drinking in the hot sun can get exhausting.

I am well up for going either Saturday or Sunday. I only just arrived in HK two days ago so don't know anyone yet. Anyone decided on a day and got a group on the go yet? If so PM me and I'd love to tag along.

Cheers

Noely

some interviews with bands and other artists featured at the gig:

Clockenflap cheat sheet - Feature stories - Time Out Hong Kong

well, anyone will go together here? Sat , Sun or both?

I can only go Sunday if someone wants to meet up and go together. Wanted to go to Tom Lee today to pick up a ticket but realized it'd be really uncomfortable going alone. PM me or leave one here if you want to meet up!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone? My other friend isn't going anymore, so with no one to tag along I might just end up skipping.

I'm still just going on the saturday... as that's what I have guestlist for. Yay for not paying.

You definitely should just go anyway on the Sunday!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3