Shekou on Saturday?

Closed Thread

Shekou on Saturday?

Hey everyone

I was in Shenzhen last week for business and found out about Shekou, this relaxed place with loads of bars and restaurants. Unfortunately couldn't stay long but it looks like the perfect antidote to Lan Kwai Fong for a beer session on Saturday afternoon/evening.

I will probably head up this weekend but it would be nice to have some other HK'ers to go with. Anyone else interested, or recommendations for the best places to go?

Chicken St.

Hi Alex

My girlfriend and I (mid-late 20s, British) will be in Shenzhen on Saturday and having a drink around Shekou from late afternoon. We love it there!

PM me your phone number and we can meet up!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Load Toad:
    Chicken St.
    Or Chicken Leg Street as some call it........

Allegedly.

Apart from that I'll be there tomorrow night - Enigma bar, pool in The Sunflower, food depending upon mood but at the moment it'll be the lamb steaks at Gypsy or bangers n mash at the Irish bar. Dunno if owt'll be going on at The Terrace but I'm sure we'll find something to do the rest of t'night.

Enigma ok depending on night, and you can always use the admittedly dodgy pool table there, X-ta-sea for those who have got pissed in McCauleys. Sunflower has only been one of those places I've hit at around 3 or 4 am and watched the sun come up......Gypsy expensive, well for lunch anyway, prefer Grissini. Shame Nirvana shut down, was just beginning to get get edgy in a kind of GZ Cave bar kind of way.

The Terrace for a beer and DClub for clubbing..