Where can I watch the Steelers in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread

Where can I watch the Steelers in Hong Kong?

Hello,
    I will soon be living in Causeway Bay. Does anybody know a place that shows the NFL games in HK?

Thanks,
    Brian

Interwebs is really your best option for NFL, unless it's on one of the cable sports channels.

Yeah, I think you're out of luck here. Other than the BCS National Championships and Super Bowls it will be very difficult to find any trace of football here. I do remember ESPN showing some night games back in the days, but I don't know if they still do anymore. So yes, blurry Internet is your most viable option.

not true..NOW SportsHD 660 has NFL Live for Sunday Night (0900 Monday)and Monday Night (o930 Tuesday), then rebroadcast on Wednesday and Thrusday at 1600...so you'll be able to see the Steelers get owned by the Broncos this week tomorrow morning!

try heading to Inn Side Out and beg the manager to flip the channel..they always show the Superbowl as well...give them a call

Inn Side Out
    Sunning Plaza,
    10 Hysan Avenue,
    Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
    Tel: (852) 2895-2900

Last edited by timklip; 09-11-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Brian - if you figure it out, please let me know. I watch it in my hotel room on "Now Sports" but its like 4am in the morning if you want to watch it live.
    Ed