Disneyland - Can visit November 15-Dec 31st

Closed Thread

Disneyland - Can visit November 15-Dec 31st

I am planning to visit Hongkong November 15th-December 31st any time in between that.I would like to know from you can it possible visit Disneyland by that time?.Is it too rush?.Is ticket can be collect on arrivel?.

please advice.

Disneyland HK is not that popular that you need to pre-book tickets. You can buy at the door no problem-o!

don't worry about Disneyland
    daily visitor is only average at 3500-5000people max...

if you do visit Disneyland, you just need to make sure to book the restaurants (in the end of the America Main Street) for lunch or dinner...

the booking is full very quick!!

if you don't make the reservations, you will be stuck with "fast food" all day..

**the waiting line is extremely quick, you can play everything in less than 10minute waiting time....**except the Winnie The Pooh ride..

NOTE: all restaurant is by Maxim Group!!

oh...I have to update the information again.

recently the number of visitors per day has climbed back up to nearly 15000people...

the waiting line is about 30-40minutes now!

Here you go, click on this link to go to Hong Kong Disneyland's English site:

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/h...?name=HomePage

You can even book online.

daily visitor is only average at 3500-5000people max...
    Are you sure? Only 5000 people max? If that is the case, it will be another international joke.

i went on saturday a few weeks ago and i purchased the ticket there. there was no queue for tickets and i went at noon. inside for the rides i had to wait about 30 mins.