Social skills for Men

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    You're not local Mate. I was referring to the local.
    Yes cos locals are incapable to strike in one shot....you have a nice complex of superiority you !

Most local blokes I know get more than enough leg over...in Shenzhen.

But that's a small portion of them that travel to the Mainland or Macau for that. And a lot of them go simply because they do not have the necessary skills to get some without paying for it.

A lot of my friends now prefer to travel to Donguan since in SZ they have been cracking down on these activities due to the change in mayors and the new mayor wanting to crack down on Vice.

A local friend of mine who works on the mainland in SZ took a girl from a KTV to his hotel room and before they even got down to business, local cops came knocking.

They offered him a deal, either pay up 5K RMB or spend a night in jail and see the judge about coming over to China to corrupt their virginal young women.

Naturally he paid up cause if he didn't going to through the Mainland legal system, he would of been found guilty, would of had to pay the fine anyway, and he would of blacklisted from coming into China as a demonic pervert who only comes into China for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Load Toad:
    Most local blokes I know get more than enough leg over...in Shenzhen.

Just for info - I travel to China, and around China rather a lot.

Puhleeese! You dont know jack! If a girl was to boggie on the first date, you would pee in your pants and run home to mommy.
    Oh yeah? You want to put your money where your mouth is?

It's quite sad that you have to pay to get some action. I get girls and turn them into 3-holers in less than a week FOR FREE!

and what the hell is a boggie??

[QUOTE=stickboy;495505]Oh yeah? You want to put your money where your mouth is?

It's quite sad that you have to pay to get some action. I get girls and turn them into 3-holers in less than a week FOR FREE!

...stickboy...ugly birds don't count...

For us it different, we pay them not for sex, we pay them to leave when we are done.
    Oh and who are you? Charlie Sheen? Dream on mate!

You'd be paying for sex for the rest of your life unless you get off that couch, wipe your eye boggie and stop watching cartoons!

[quote=Boro Boy;495507]
    Quote Originally Posted by stickboy:
    Oh yeah? You want to put your money where your mouth is?

...stickboy...ugly birds don't count...
    Hell yeah they don''t count! I wouldn't be able to certify unattractive (I wouldn't use ugly) birds into 3-holers even if I tried. lol

I'm talking about classy 25-30 year old rich women. And don't think I'm rich or anything. I got no car or bling2x. Just being myself and playin' it real

And I should also mention that I'm the one getting paid.. in the form of gifts

...you're trippin'...Walter Mitty man...do you drug 'em..?

Quote Originally Posted by Boro Boy:
    ...you're trippin'...Walter Mitty man...do you drug 'em..?
    Sorry I had to google what/who Walter Mitty is.. haha

I'm actually not a local but people talk to me in Cantonese so I guess I could pass as an HKer. I don't speak Cantonese though. I guess not knowing Cantonese is not such a bad thing after all