International Buffet

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have to agree with you there. There was a time when the Excelsior Curry Buffet was the best in town. Now it's mediocre. The Curry Pot does better. The service is slow and looks under-staffed.

>> not wanting to serve white women because we are not the targets for them.

Jeez. While I can see what discobay means, sometimes... just sometimes, you have to get rid of that persecution complex to effectively make your point.

baoyusi,

I'm not sure if you are trying to give us all the impression that you are a desperately bitter gwaipo who can't get laid in this town and who, rather than look at herself, finds any excuse to blame the often very attractive Asian girls around her. But you're doing a pretty good job of it if you are.

By the way, how much service do you need for a buffet? It's always worked fine for me on the (admittedly few) occasions I've been there.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    baoyusi,

I'm not sure if you are trying to give us all the impression that you are a desperately bitter gwaipo who can't get laid in this town and who, rather than look at herself, finds any excuse to blame the often very attractive Asian girls around her. But you're doing a pretty good job of it if you are.
    he he he,

so, just WHAT sort of international buffet and service are we talking about - in my niavete i thought u meant food...

On that note .... I think the original question has been answered.