International Buffet

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

International Buffet

Hi,

Do anyone know where is the best place for international buffet.
    Please advise. Thanks!

The best that I've had is at the Regent Hotel which has been renamed/come under new management with an unmemorable name. It's in TST on the waterfront next to New World shopping centre.
    You get an unobstructed harbour view, top class service, luxurious setting and great food.

shangri la in causeway bay is one i'd totally reccomend.

Sunday brunch at the Conrad Hotel - in the lobby area between "Nicholini's" and "Brasserie on 8th".

Congress Restaurant in Wanchai Convention Centre is good.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    shangri la in causeway bay is one i'd totally reccomend.
    isnt shagri la in admiralty by pacific place?

i love park lane's afternoon tea buffet (in causeway) and jw marriot's afternoon buffet as well

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferc:
    isnt shagri la in admiralty by pacific place?

oops thanks for the correction, I totally got the location wrong!

I'm partial to the Excelsior. Pub style curry buffet in the Dickens and an Asian style spread on the mezzanine floor. Great value.

Many thanks to all your info. Will check in out the recommendation.

Excelsior Buffet

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    I'm partial to the Excelsior. Pub style curry buffet in the Dickens and an Asian style spread on the mezzanine floor. Great value.
    While it is a personal choice about whether or not you like the food at this place (not my cup of tea as I think it is REALLY ORDINARY) the service leaves something to be desired. In fact it is bad, and last week there I had to yell for service after waiting 30 minutes, while four tables who sat down after us were served first.

Another case of staff (not from HK, and yet not all Philipina) not wanting to serve white women because we are not the targets for them. Everyone knows what I mean here. Okay for them to have their own agenda, good luck to them, but not on my leisure time, and not when I have to pay a 10% service charge for their incredibly bad service.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast