Do they sell poker books in HK?

Closed Thread

Do they sell poker books in HK?

Hi. I remember that most HK bookstores carry books from UK publishers and not so much from US publishers. I don't want to have to buy a big suitcase full of poker books and haul it back to HK, so I went on to the PAGE 1 website (I think it's the most internationalized bookstore in HK), and they don't have a single title with poker. I just wanna know if anyone know if I would be able to get my hands on some poker goodies, so I can avoid spending over $10 USD on shipping from Amazon. Thanks!

heyyyyyyyyy lori im down to play some holdem tooo when u come. im from LA and i missssss holdem haha. 2 bad maccau dont have holdem, at least i didnt see any tables...

Lori,

I can order them for you. We place book orders every week to the US on ShopinHK.Com. We don't have poker books listed on the site but if you send me a PM with the ISBNs I can check if they are available.

Rani

I have a good few poker books, that I would sell for a reasonable sum.

PM Me if interested.

I bought a newbie poker book at HMV

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongtong:
    heyyyyyyyyy lori im down to play some holdem tooo when u come. im from LA and i missssss holdem haha. 2 bad maccau dont have holdem, at least i didnt see any tables...
    macau dont got no hold'em?? You live in HK? I need someone to go to Macau with in mid December. I'mma hit u up.