LOST

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I would suggest that nurturing a vice that only takes up one hour of my life per week for roughly 16 weeks can barely be considered harmful in any way.

I am extremely excited about going to Hong Kong and I have travel plans for China and Southeast Asia planned and prepared for. I can't wait to explore Hong Kong and all of its quirks and wonders. I'd kindly ask not to have my sanity questioned when the question was fairly simple.

That being said, thanks for the slingbox suggestion, I had not heard of it, and it will perfectly solve my needs.

And I will be at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and arriving on January 3rd.

to each their own....
    but my opinion would be that it would feel more natural and enjoyable watching the show at a normal time for something like that...you know...in afternoon or evening.

watching it while eating breakfast doesnt really scream "enjoy lost"

but...enjoy none the less, and share your cheerios with Walt...as he has nothing to do since he is not in the last season

No worries about weird times. Season 6 will show at 9pm. If you want to watch with the West Coast, that's 12 noon HK time. Pretty reasonable to me, if you're not off at work. Or, might even manage to watch during lunch break.

It also shows earlier on the east coast, and people are really good at uploading it to sites (see sidereel.com for lists of hosts per episode) so you might even be able to see it before the West Coast, or almost the same time, without commercial.

I used to watch when I was in New York and wait and wait and wait for my friends back in California to see it before calling and freaking out about whatever weird thing just happened.