Trance & Hardsyle clubs HK??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Trance & Hardsyle clubs HK??

Hello!

I was just wondering if there were any Trance or Hardstyle clubs in HK? I am Australian and the scene in pretty big here, is it well know in Hong Kong?

Thanks in advance.

And while someone is telling Minet about good locations in Hong Kong, may I also ask for the same in Shenzhen? Thanks people~

ive only been here since september, and when it comes to Trance and Hardstyle the scene is VERY VERY small, the whole electronic music scene (not mtv/radio) is very small.

i often go to yumla, small and cosy w lots of calm space outside for talking and smoking.
    they play mostly minimal, techno, techhouse... went to another party somewhere else for some dnb but dont rember where :S

Thanks for that, I will def check it out!

Hey Minet, I'm originally from New Zealand and just moved to HK recently for work. I also listen to a lot of different variety of dance music...mostly drum 'n' bass and dirty electro/house but find that most clubs only offer Hip Hop/RnB. I found on forums that theres a club called Volar which has quite a few international DJ's playing a variety of dance music there regularly. Downside is that you have to be a member of the club to get in. Havn't actually checked it out as no one I know listens to "techno", as they call it, in HK. Haha

So i went to Budda lounge LKF a very late night this past weekend cant really remember what day, hum...Think it was on SAT, but anyway the DJs were playing some mean ass Minimal/House-ish stuff - And it was great, Anyone knows if its like that often at that place? // HK Newbie (2 months)

I would also like to know what clubs play Hard style or Hard Trance. I am coming from Sydney and would like to know if its worth bringing my music and gear to try and find a set at a club.

EDM scene is really really bad here in HK. Armin Van Bruuen did play in HK last year in November. One off DJ's perform here n there. check out Hong Kong's Entertainment, Nightlife, Clubbing and Music Guide - hkclubbing.com , they keep putting events up.
    not a big fan of hardcore trance though.
    There is a group on facebook i just searched.
    Hong Kong Electronic Music | Facebook
    I'm very new to EDM. attended a 3 day EDM festival in Goa which changed me. If there's some EDM scene happening in HK, count me in.

Hi ,

I just moved to HK 10 days ago but I've been to Yumla (by LKF) and they have some good electro music there. (not that trance though )...

Anyway I'm sure you can find out sth and if you do let me know cause i like trance music hehe

Thanks Jeremie.
    I was looking for eletrco club long time ago.
    I only know that in Shanghai have much more clubs for that.

Good to know Yumla plays good electro ! I want to go there this week-end then

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast