See the Twins and Tatu for free!

See the Twins and Tatu for free!

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/031022/12/uxl5.html

Apparently they esteemed clowns at InvestHK have made Friday's concert free because the Atomic Kittens ... errr... cancelled!

Perfoming on stage -- The Twins and the wannabe-lesbian-duo Tatu!

Wow!

(Hong Kong – 22 October 2003) Hong Kong Harbour Fest regrettably announces that British group Atomic Kitten will be unable to perform in Hong Kong this Friday, 24 October with Hong Kong’s Twins and Russian duo t.A.T.u.

Band member Natasha Hamilton is suffering from flu, and throat and chest infections and is saddened that she is not able to perform. Atomic Kitten have been very much looking forward to performing in Hong Kong, and would like to apologise to their fans for this unexpected cancellation.

To compensate for the unfortunate last minute change, Hong Kong Harbour Fest announces that FREE TICKETS will be offered to everyone on a first-come, first serve basis with seat allocations on a best seat available basis at all HK Ticketing outlets. This concert will be the only free event in Hong Kong Harbour Fest program.
    Ok .. and err .. can I ask the esteemed clowns at InvestHK, who is going to foot the bill for the "free concert"??? I guess Joe Tax payer eh?

If .. assuming I'd hired an ex English teacher and it was Mr Rowse, he would have been fired by now for not making quota. End of story.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Paul, Plenty of people in HK who cant afford the $200 for a night out. Specually the target audience ... (tweens?

Might as well have a free day out ....

I bet the beer seller, if they had sense would sell mocktails.