Any bars showing sky sports?

Closed Thread

Any bars showing sky sports?

Big Saints fan and we are on sky sports this sunday as its the JPT final, just wondering if there are any bars at all that show the sky sports channels?

any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Sadly - NO... I also doubt Now, ESPN, Star Sports, I cable will show the games...

Some bars show South African sports channels (Delaneys, Wanchai as example) that shows occasional obsure games...

Best bet might to try and pick up a feed on the net... I do this for Derby County games every now and then...

The problem is that sky's satelitte which targets the UK but can be picked up elsewhere in Europe (illegally) is on the wrong side of the planet for people here in HK. Sky News is rebroadcast here but that's it.

There are *ahem, cough, splutter* some people who rebroadcast online, but thats a different story.

It doesn't appear to be on the SuperSport schedule either, so I guess online streaming is your only hope.

cheers for the quick replies. havent even got a reliable b/band connection so guess will have to miss it