Happy hour on Friday??

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

so anyone up for a few at pier 4?
    Finally fiqured out why I lean more to Thursdays, for that refreshing hiatus. A mispent year in the middle east.
    Anyway The Beer Bay @ 1700 on the morrow?[thursday]

KK - Thursday 5 pm shindigs are slightly difficult for those of us who work a slight distance away from Central and who didn't lose a year in the mid-east.

And if you can tear yourself away from the delicious Carmen on Friday, how about making it to LKF on Friday evening at a more civilised 7 pm ?

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Shindigs ? Me? Never.
    As you well know our meetups are normally quite sober events. And I didn't lose anything in the Mideast, only mispent it. I refer to the tedium one has to endure trying to get a decent drink in Kuwait and in some of the emirates, where locals seem to think of nothing else.

Alas Fridays indeed are difficult for me, and I don't think I have ever been with the delectable Carmen on that day.

However yesterday I did get down to the Beer bay and it was indeed a revelation. The charming Becky was in attendance, and plied the pumps with a certain flair. The outdoor seating was perfect for this time of year.

What about the Railway Tavern on wednesday?