30sthing looking for friends

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Anyone organizes anything for this friday?
    [email protected]

ok ppl.. how about we set a time and place? as in a certain day... doesn't have to be drinks as i don't drink.. but u're all welcome to! lol

anyone wanna set a time and place?

I am busy this Friday. But Bobby Wood suggested Wednesday, 12th May. Thats next week. I am good for that date. Anywhere in Central is good for me too as I work in Central.

I'm up for bwood21's suggestion of 12th May at Sevva, good choice!

Great to meet up on May 12
    email me pls - [email protected] / msn - [email protected]
    Cheers, K

Wednesday the 12th is confirmed at Sevva at 6:30. I have started an email group for those who have provided their emails on this thread. Anyone else who is in??? If you don't want to provide your email here, just PM me and I can keep in touch with you that way.

Looking forward to Wednesday, and hope everyone has a great weekend!

pls put me in !!!

Looking forward to our get together...

ok everyone who's not on the email list.. just a reminder.. tm night (wed) 6:30 at sevva, 25/F Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central. i will be late as i don't get off til that time but some ppl will be there already.

my # is 63890671 if you guys show up.. not that i'm too familiar with that area so better not to ask me for directions if u're lost! hee hee

Last edited by kjokc; 11-05-2010 at 09:05 PM.

For those not on the email list, I will be there at 6:30, so you can also call me if you have any problems finding it. 9082 4355. I am going to wear a purple and light blue tie (yes, seriously) so everyone can find the group more easily. I will also tell the hostess at the elevator where we are so you can ask her as well. Ask for the geo-group. See you tomorrow!!

-Bobby

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4