30sthing looking for friends

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smile 30sthing looking for friends

Just moved to HK and don't know many ppl here. Been to prive a few times but only cause my friend was in town visiting me. I'd love to get to know more ppl my age and get out on the weekends clubbing/dancing but not so much bars as i'm not much of a lush. Or just a place to kick back and chat. Any ideas on how to meet people? or places to go?

hey there yeh..can go to central im pretty much in LKF or wanchai can come hang out with me if ya like...just gimme a buzz or something

cheers

sounds interesting! I'm in!

cool

i say we do it... lol!! when and where?

I am in too!!

Just moved to HK (also as 30 something, male-upper half of 30's in June-ugh!) and would love to meet new people too and make new friends. Where are you all meeting up and when? This weekend, anyone??

this weekend is already full.. got friend in town and different ones arriving on sunday ><

if anyone wants to hang out sometime... give me an email at [email protected]

tc!

In the same boat as the rest here....so count me in. Can be reached at [email protected]

I will be in the same boat in a few months.... I hope you guys don't mind meeting a *local* expat who is a Hong Konger by birth but hasn't lived in the city for over 20 years (I am in my early 30s)?!

I'm in too. When do we meet? I can be reached on [email protected] or on 61582723

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast