CDJ 1000's

Closed Thread

CDJ 1000's

I am going to be moving back to HK after a long absence and will be in need of two CDJ 1000's. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find pricing and shop locations online. I am in Canada right now so just want to start getting things in order and DJ'ing is a top priority

Cheers

Hey Jason I bought some Denon DN-S3500 from Hong Kong about 4 months ago.
    I bought them in Mong Kok cant remember the place but its a building where you go up in a lift its got like 16 floors mainly audio/video stuff, prices wee good too.
    When you moving there I will be there late March for a couple of weeks I can show you the place if you can wait that long.

Cheers

andrew

Sorry dude just read your post again, I dont know of any online stores for Hong Kong but i paid $6500HK each for my Denons from memory i think the pioneer cdj 1000 were about $7200HK each and available from the place i metioned in my above post.

Cheers

Andrew

I don't know of any online pricing information, but I know of some stores. Nocode is probably talking about the Yau Shing Commercial Centre near Mong Kok MTR exit E. Another place to look is around the intersection of Yen Chow Street and Apliu Street, Sham Shui Po.

Generally, prices for pro audio stuff are better in the US than here in HK. Not sure about Canada, nor am I sure about DJing equipment.

thx for the reply, will have a look in Mong Kok, am pretty sure I know where you are both talking about. I am moving back in about 3 to 4 months so if you are around drop me a line:

[email protected]

Cheers,

Jason

hi JasonT,

How is your Dj'ing going?

http://www.colorproduction.com.hk/
    ask for dj galaxy
    and there is a shop in sham shui poo, i will dig out thier card toms.