HK Bar/Club Scene: Not Satisfactory

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Of course there are local bars like that hknewbi but I'm certainly not going to broadcast it on a public forum as I don't want it to turn exactly like one of those bars he was whinging about in his first post!.

Best kept secrets and all that, The more people know about the names and locations of these bars then its going to end up turning just like lkf and wanchai and the locals are going to get extremely pissed.

We are creatures of habit Jimbo.. LKF and Wanch will remain safe and maybe a handfull of us could go see these places..

Too true Jimbo, too true.

Just thought poor old Chrome was getting it in the neck a bit with what was a fairly innocuous question and did raise some valid points.

I made sure I kept the names of any bars under my hat!

But on another note, having recently returned to HK after a long absence, I was quite surprised on the usual night out down Wan Chai to see just how seedy the place had become.

Ok it was never perfect but now it seems literally overrun by ladies of the night!

I don't ever remember it being perfect but I was quite shocked having not been out in Wan Chai for a good five years or so. Has it got seedier or have I just got 5 years older?

lol @ meeting ppl at Pacific Coffee. has anyone actually done this/seen this happen?

Let's stereotype. I'm young and poor. I've got no money for Thai, Indonesian or Filipina tail and i don't understand anything about Asian or local culture. I can't get into the locals cos I can't be bothered to learn Cantonese, all of the above and I haven't got the patience. I don't want free middle aged whiteys and I'm too produ to realise that cute asian tail costs money. What do I do? Take a reality check. Where else in the world can you have anything you want?

Last edited by lambada; 17-03-2006 at 10:42 AM.

Not happy this weekend.....look here!!!:D

ON:

Friday the 17th - LKF - 7 pm at Starbucks - a quick bite - band performance!

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread8554.html

Sunday the 19th - Olympic - Exit D - 2 30 pm - gather together - head for bowling.

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread8558.html

Monday the 20th - Tandoor - 7 pm onwards - Indian Dinner.

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread8573.html

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PM (private message) ME or any of the BUDDIES ON A PARTICULAR THREAD THAT MAY INTEREST YOU FOR OUR MOBILE NUMBERS (if you would want it to stay in touch) AND BE THERE!!!!

Pest! Tail? You need to move to Birmingham mate.

Camel Toe Jo

Are you joining any of the get togethers??

Last edited by alikhanrubina; 17-03-2006 at 12:24 PM.

Nope. I will mostly be hanging around Pacific Coffee waiting to be chatted up by recruitment consultants with a doughnut in one hand and a.... ahh forget it see you in Bar George =)

>> ahh forget it see you in Bar George =)

Thought that was where the IFAs hung out.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast