Purchasing imported beer?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I cant find tooheys extra dry

Ive been looking for the Aussie beer Toohey's and I cant find it anywhere. not city super, not anywhere!

Thanks for the Park n Shop recommendation as well as the place in admiralty center to purchase glasses. I do need to find Paulaner specifically as it's for someone esle and it's his favorite...hopefully it will be back in stock in City Super soon!

I m pretty much sure they also sell Paulaner in this damn expensive supermarket in Admiralty, forgot the name though... I guess "Fresh" or so?!?

'Great' maybe? Below Pacific Place?

Yeah, Great and CitySuper are about the only places I can any imports that are even somewhat out of the ordinary. Some pretty good (but erratic) selection though.

I'm still looking for a place I could get a case of Rochefort 10 (I miss that stuff SO MUCH). Anybody want to split a case?

Went to Great (that's the one below Pacific Place) and they don't have it... . I'll try City Super, and maybe ask the manager, if you say the availability of imported beer is erratic, when they plan to get it in.

Emigra

hi

you could try hkdelivery.com, they sell quite a few out of the ordinary beers.

I saw Paulaner last night in City Super. They are fully stocked, less one!

Hey,

I was wondering why Paulaner sounded so familiar, and I realised it's because I have a case sitting right at home (I didn't buy it)

You can cases of it from "Bayern Gourmet FOod Co. Ltd", at $290 for a 20x500ml bottle case. Let me know if you want contact info!

Thanks so much -- I just read this post and will head down to City Super to purchase it!!

Shutensa, for future reference, do you mind sharing the contact info of Bayern Gourmet Food Co. Ltd with me?