street performers- poi, staff, whatever

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

nah tags not dead. just seems to be taking a while to get people interested. i know there more of you! plus i think everyones just getting lazy. i dont get back till july sometime as still at uni. but if youre looking for an "in" into the hk scene theres a juggle meet still at victoria park where i think theres still a few poi spinners. sometimes people meet at south bay and sometimes lantau for the mock full moon partys etc. how many people are still up for meets?

definitely interested in meeting up with you guys... but im tied up till middle of june

reading from previous posts, it seems like fire isnt allowed in VP.

any gatherings locations that allow fire?

moon parties?

this is getting better!

keep us posted please = )

alex

heres soem fire love for you guys... taken at dockweiler beach in los angeles, CA

so glad this thread is back in game = )

I am definatley up for a meet, although I am away for the whole of july - back to the UK where I can spin with fire until my heart is content, and no they don't allow fire in VP. I went there last night and there was one other spinner. I had great fun and would suggest that if anyone is into circus tricks to give it a try.

Shine on!!

Lorna

Smile Poi Spinners in Hongkong

Hi

I am from india,will be in hongkong till end of November.I have been here since 3 weeks working as a consultant with an adventure company and also been searching for fellow poi spinners and kerosene to spin fire.I live in Lamma but work all over so let me know if anybody is interested to have a poi jam up or any place where i can meet some fellow spinners

Peace and Love
    Kuttss

Kutts, I have poi and kerosene and in abundance

send me an email to [email protected]

would love to speak to you

L

BUMPING THREAD. :B

anyone still around? i'm learning poi at the moment - just started a couple of weeks ago, not ready for fire yet. would love to meet some people in HK to do some with when i'm ready!

hey I am really interested in learning poi too! and we can hv a party in the beach and play together lol. Can anybody tell me where an u learn poi in HK? or staff?

^ i'm teaching myself, i searched it up and there used to be a couple that did classes on Lamma island but i don't think they're here anymore. at the moment i'm alright but not good enough to teach anyone else yet! XD after i improve i might try and organise some people to get together to teach others or something like that.

good! hope to hear from u soon muddy! and can anyone find any poi for sale in HK? or only from ebay?