Thinking of starting an Indie night....

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I am a big big fan of indie music and clubs. Please let me know where you r organising the club night. I will certainly be there... My friends r up for it too!

any indie music DISCO?

i just move back 2 weeks ago and i've been online looking for a place that will play Bloc party, Justice and the rest of the good kind of music... so is there a Indie night at all in Hong Kong?! i know this is a older thread.. please help!!

me too! i'd love to go to an indie night... lcd soundsystem, rapture, interpol, MIA, santogold, blood brothers, arcade fire, wolfparade, ... or a bar that plays vinyl (60s, 70s stuff)?

Songs For Children: Indie music to dance to

Ask and ye shall recieve! Come bop your socks off to Indie, Alternative, 60's Garage, Punk and Surf.

Songs For Children* Friday 27th of March, Philia, Arbuthnot Road, Central. 10pm 'till 3am

Lovely music by DJ Jane Blondel plus guests, ugly visuals by Mike Mystery
    Admission free.

No Coldplay guaranteed!

*Not actually for children

indie night

I just saw this on Timeout magazine:

In 2 Indie

Great night of indie music with DJs spinning the best of Bon Iver, LCD Soundsystem, Pavement, Gang of Four, Cut Off Your Hands, and loads more.

It is this Saturday, 21 March, at V13 bar in Central.

Great list of bands! Has anyone been to V13?

There's no space to dance, but the music's great and the drink's cheap. Pop along, support your local indie scene!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4