Singing/Band particularly GLEE

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi All,

If you're still interested in jamming/playing email me [email protected] and we can organise something...

Jess

hellooooo!...is this still moving?..i cant play any instruments but i always dream to be part of the band - i sing & dance..oh yeah, just like the glee!..lol!

I play the piano, guitar (acoustic) and bass (electric). I don't have teachers and I self teach so I'm not as good as most people and I've just started the bass.

Around which age ranged people are you looking for? I'm still in secondary so..... you might not want me... ehe

Hi Neil, sorry have been flat out. Probably won't take off just yet as some people were going away for summer so we were going to wait till they returned - will let you know if we organise something.

Quote Originally Posted by jess86:
    Hi Neil, sorry have been flat out. Probably won't take off just yet as some people were going away for summer so we were going to wait till they returned - will let you know if we organise something.
    sure! no worries..keep me updated!

I'm thinking of going karaoking soonish not sure if they have GLEE songs but sure hope they do! Anybody else up for it? Let me know...

i dont think any of the karaoke here would have glee arrangement of songs...nevertheless, it's fun to karaoke so count me in!

looks like 8pm newayz in causeway bay - its in the thread "Meet and greet" under "meeting new pplz/ having a dinner"

but will have to confirm once i speak to the place...

Hi guys, old post but I am a baisc guitar player and singer, have my own song, and looking for people to create a band, or joining one, let me know
    see u
    yann