Dragon boat

Closed Thread

I still live in Paris, France, but no for long anymore,I hope

Dragon boat

Who knows about Dragon boat teams, training..... How it goes, who are the rowing guys/girls, how do they build a team and register for participation,
    is there any "team for fun"... Is it still time to join & participate ?

Thanks

hi there, im definately up for dragon boat racing, i used to do this in the uk and would love to do it again here, keep me posted...

a good starting point:
    http://www.hkdba.com.hk/

Quote Originally Posted by stepheninhk:
    hi there, im definately up for dragon boat racing, i used to do this in the uk and would love to do it again here, keep me posted...

I thought it would be too late as some teams already train for a few weeks, but actually I just found a seat on a Swiss dragonboat. Yessss ! I'm member of Swiss Bsiness Council and the Swiss Association organises 2dragonboats.
    So great, I'm in. Trainings beginning next week-end.

You should look around in leisure or Business, or Commerce chamber.... english or english speaking activities and associations.

Good luck

Thumbs up dragon boat seat available

Quote Originally Posted by stepheninhk:

Hi,
    a second answer to you regarding dragonboat.
    The team I'm part of needs more men (and women). Do you want to join us ?
    Training started today, but you can join tomorrow morning sunday April 23 at 9:45 am max at the club on the right sto the right of Stanley beach.

Or get in touch with Christian Lang
    [email protected]
    M: 9801 6766
    O: 2913 7182

This team is Swiss Association's. It will cost you 400 HK$ to register, back pain and laughs, and training each saturday from 4 to 5:00 pm and sunday from 10 to 11:00 am until the race begining of June

see you there

How about a Geoexpat team??