Like Tree5Likes

Which Cinema is your favourite?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Which Cinema is your favourite?

HK is full of Malls and movie theatres. Which is your favourite cinema and why?

If you haven't been to Broadway Cinematheque you should give it a try.

IFC. Just round the corner from work so can catch a movie to chill out. Nice modern wide comfy seats. Best popcorn in HK.
    Posted via Mobile Device

our favorite cinema is the one at Elements. I like that shopping mall and the supermarket 360, so its a perfect place to go ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by KWS:

I haven't been to the Broadway Cinematheque. Where is that?
    It's in Yau Ma Tei. They show lots of "art" movies (like Sundance movies etc.) and the seats are quite comfy.

Has anyone been to the new IMAX in TST? I think its in ISquare the old Hyatt Regency on Nathan Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Has anyone been to the new IMAX in TST? I think its in ISquare the old Hyatt Regency on Nathan Rd.
    Yes - I saw Avatar there. Awesome.

I have been to broadway, atleast the one in yuen long is crap. seats are so uncomfortable and they only serve SWEEt popcorn. Hate it, best one so far is grandcinema in Elements. The one in I square sucks as well in my opinion.Its all about the seats for me!

Don't have a favourite but tend to go to Palace IFC quite often. The other one is AMC Pacific Place.

Haven't tasted any difference in pop-corn between cinemas! FYI, I go with salted (and buttered). That's the shiznit.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Broadway Cinematheque is one of my most fav fav cinema, like to browsing the book store, have a coffe at the cafe.. and the Grand cinema is my second chose

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast