wakeboard

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by guiguitche:
    no problem for bikini. Friends of mine practice with

otherwise... its not a big deal to go in china for wakeboard.
    Everythig is manage from HK... you just have to call the girl and reserve
    Wakeboarding trip in china sounds fab... i go there for golf sometimes. Not sure if everyone here got a visa to China tho?

Yep keen - just let me know when.

So just to ask a stoopid question... what do the girls wear when they go wakeboardn? shorts and a t-shirt???

http://www.thechickflick.com/riders.asp

all about girls
    so ,,,for your reference..

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAN:
    http://www.thechickflick.com/riders.asp

all about girls
    so ,,,for your reference..

Nice one! It's getting me pumped...

hey guys thought i should post my bit. shouldve really added earlier.. sorry my bad. i waterski (mono) and wakeboard. hk is actually good for skiing and probably more "user" friendly to skiers than boarders.. skis can take the waves a bit more.

as for the probs with the knee dude- really wouldnt wakeskate: a) its pretty freakin hard and b) it hurts!. id agree with the comment to try a kneeboard or if you want to try something really weird they have these weird things in the states. like chairs on fins.. cant remember what theyre called- they may look weird and kinda gimpy but they get sick air lol

there are wakeboard teachers that i know of in deep water bay and in tai tam. there also used to be some expat guys that used to just drive you (no lesson but were pretty cheap..)

China there are good cable lakes apparently. good for beginners cos its flat. plus with cables you can get air for all you style nutters.

finally chicks- the less you wear the better. haha nah jokes. most the girls i know wear girls board shorts and bikini tops (dont worry the life jacket keeps everything in "check")

right if youve read this far you really have to much time on your hands. happy riding!

ps hk also has competitions. let me know if you want to know more

i'm definately keen to go for a wakeboard. If anyone is planning a trip soon or needs to make up numbers let me know!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6