Bored

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

haha if u guys check out the date i posted this thread, then u'll realize i was bored 4 months ago lol not now. been meeting new friends n partying lots lately. but well, i dun mind getting to know more new friends. im a friendly person, ask everyone

ayuko was bored 4 months ago. now she is so busy and can you imagine that she is hosting GEO gatherings and managing single handedly along with supporting pictures too.

by the way ayuko....where did u disappear last week from the bar we all met?

I dont feature in any of ur pics.. haiyaaaa...

ash

hey ayuko! i would love to join your party, where are u going next, u seems really cool person. i am very very bored!!!!! suddenly

Ayuko is really cool!! Can't wait for the next party, although I guess i'm going to have to. Bored now.

Maybe Sat'day night ! !

seems like the testimonial in friendster

ayuko is cool, fun loving girl, with a bright and nice personality. i've known her for nearly three years now, so i guess i am qualified to give this testimonial. haha...

when's the next party? i am so in.

min

awww thats so sweet of ya all!! of coz Im cool coz my name says it. "a yu ko? yes im cool" haha sorry if its a bad gag

thanks for all ur sweet comments and im so glad i got to organize the parties and met you all. i really had loads of fun and i actually miss it. As i said, im gonna retire as a party leader for awhile lol so u guys can all have a break. i just do this for your own good, as i dun wanna poison someone with lovely sea urchin, frighten someone with worm soba or kill you wiv the endless booze

just wait and see. I will be back and when im back, im gonna throw a really huge party

haha how could u not miss all our photo taking? u cant possibly miss it, as im the photoholic leader hehe it must be you who betrayed me n joined other gangs haha
    ur friend netfiend made it to every single party and he even set up private party without inviting me haha how dare him!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashzz-hkg:
    ayuko was bored 4 months ago. now she is so busy and can you imagine that she is hosting GEO gatherings and managing single handedly along with supporting pictures too.

by the way ayuko....where did u disappear last week from the bar we all met?

I dont feature in any of ur pics.. haiyaaaa...

ash